Contact Me

I'm currently accepting books for review. Please have a look at the review policy before writing to me. If you are a publisher or author, please email me at obsessionsofabookaholic@hotmail.com

Upcoming Review

Upcoming Review
Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier

Rating System

1 Star: I did not enjoy it.
2 Stars: I had trouble getting through it.
3 Stars: Overall quite good, but with a few flaws.
4 Stars: I really enjoyed it.
5 Stars: I loved it and would definitely read it again!

Blog Archive

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge

Amy has not entered the 2015 Reading Challenge.

2015 Release Countdowns



Wednesday 12 October 2011

Waiting on Wednesday 4: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

City of Lost Souls, the Shadowhunters struggle to piece together their shattered world after a betrayal by one of their own leaves them reeling. (Goodreads)

I don't think I can wait until the 8th of May, 2012. This whole series is just so intriguing, and with the huge twist at the end of City of Fallen Angels, I am eager to find out what happens next. There are so many things that I need to know, and I also can't wait until the official cover is released in December!
 

Amy

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to this book too I think it will be a future WOW. My wow this week is from the same author though!
    Love your owl's by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read they first two books of this series so far but they were amazing! Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice!!! I love TMI. This is definitely going to be one of my future WoW's.

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower. I've read only one Cassie Clare book. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :)