Contact Me

I'm currently accepting books for review. Please have a look at the review policy before writing to me. If you are a publisher or author, please email me at obsessionsofabookaholic@hotmail.com

Upcoming Review

Upcoming Review
Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier

Rating System

1 Star: I did not enjoy it.
2 Stars: I had trouble getting through it.
3 Stars: Overall quite good, but with a few flaws.
4 Stars: I really enjoyed it.
5 Stars: I loved it and would definitely read it again!

Blog Archive

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge

Amy has not entered the 2015 Reading Challenge.

2015 Release Countdowns



Tuesday 20 September 2011

Top Ten Books I Feel Everyone Has Read But Me


 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish becasue they love books, and love lists. So, here are my top ten books that I feel everyone has read but me.

  1. Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling: I know this is sad, but I never get around to reading them, and only own the first one or two books in the series. I know it sounds as if I am making excuses, but it's all true.
  2. The Book Theif by Markus Zusak: A lot of people are saying how goo the book is (including my friends), and unfortunately, I don't have an excuse as to why I haven't read it.
  3. Iron King by Julie Kagawa: I have seen many book bloggers doing reviews about this book, so it's definitely on my to-read list.
  4. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto: A book I heard about from blogging and from one of my friends, but i haven't gotten to reading it yet.
  5. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater: I have read the first two books in the series (Shiver and Linger), but could not bring myself around to reading this one, even though there are lots of reviews about it.
  6. Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen: I am proud to say that I read the whole Luxe series and loved it! I read Bright Young Things and want to read Beautiful Days, but cannot find it at the shops or library, and none of my friends have it. But when I do see it, I will definitely read it.
  7. A Beautiful Dark by Jocely Davies: I have seen many blog reviews and Goodreads reviews about this book, and it has a such diverse range of ratings and opinions.
  8. Evernight by Claudia Gray: Another book I came to whilst blogging which I have heard so much about and really want to read.
  9. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: I have read Delirium and am currently waiting for her next book in the series Pandemonium, but have never gotten around to this book.
  10.  The House of Night series by P. C. Cast: Just another series that I have wanted to read for a while now, but never got around to them.

Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :)