Contact Me

I'm currently accepting books for review. Please have a look at the review policy before writing to me. If you are a publisher or author, please email me at obsessionsofabookaholic@hotmail.com

Upcoming Review

Upcoming Review
Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier

Rating System

1 Star: I did not enjoy it.
2 Stars: I had trouble getting through it.
3 Stars: Overall quite good, but with a few flaws.
4 Stars: I really enjoyed it.
5 Stars: I loved it and would definitely read it again!

Blog Archive

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge

Amy has not entered the 2015 Reading Challenge.

2015 Release Countdowns



Wednesday 5 October 2011

I Can Comment

Okay... I just found out how to comment on my blog. Every time I put a comment in, the screen would just come up blank, and not post my comment. So I am sorry if I didn't reply to your comments. But, after searching on Google, I found that I just had to not tick the 'keep me signed in' box, and voilĂ , I can now comment and reply to your messages! :)


Amy

1 comment:

  1. Learning is a big part of blogging. :D I just learnt how to properly get the link to a specific tweet when they're asked for in giveaways last week. Glad you have the commenting thing down. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :)