Contact Me

I'm currently accepting books for review. Please have a look at the review policy before writing to me. If you are a publisher or author, please email me at obsessionsofabookaholic@hotmail.com

Upcoming Review

Upcoming Review
Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier

Rating System

1 Star: I did not enjoy it.
2 Stars: I had trouble getting through it.
3 Stars: Overall quite good, but with a few flaws.
4 Stars: I really enjoyed it.
5 Stars: I loved it and would definitely read it again!

Blog Archive

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge

Amy has not entered the 2015 Reading Challenge.

2015 Release Countdowns



Tuesday 29 November 2011

Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter


Hi everyone. I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog for a while, I have had exams. Unfortunately I am going away tomorrow and won't have access to a computer or internet, so I will be unable to write any posts. But right now, here are my top ten books on my TBR list for winter (summer in Australia). A lot of people have already read these books, but I just haven't had any time to read them.
 
  1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake: I have seen this book mentioned a lot and it has had some really positive reviews.
  2. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson: Ditto to the above. The story just sounds so interesting.
  3. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter:I really need to catch up on my list of books which I still have to read.
  4. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: I have been waiting for ages. I can't wait until December 6th!
  5. The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark: This book sounds a little bit more intense and darker than the usual books I read, but it sounds like it will be a good read.
  6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: I have been eyeing this book for a while and cannot wait to read it. I love the sound of the plot!
  7. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder: I have read every single book that Maria V. Snyder has written and loved them all. I cannot wait for this book to come out. If it is as good as her other stories, I certainly won't be disappointed.
  8. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini: The final book in the Inheritance series. I haven't read the first couple of books in a while but am keen to know how the story ends.
  9. Legend by Marie Lu: Again, I have seen this book a lot and have heard some positive comments about it. I love the story line and can't wait to read the book.
  10. Firelight by Sophie Jordan: I love the cover, I think it is beautiful. I also like the plot and how its not a book about vampires and werewolves for a change.

Amy

11 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Legend! I keep hearing good things about the Inheritance series. I will have to check it out.

    Here's my list
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2011/11/top-ten-books-on-my-tbr-list-for-winter.html

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love several of the book you have on your list. Am currently listening to Shatter Me and it is really blowing me away. I also hope to read Legend soon. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Dressed In Blood is on my list too...

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesdays post.

    And my Teaser Tuesdays post is here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have Touch of Power. Definitely read Shatter Me and Anna Dressed in Blood. Looking forward to Clockwork Prince.

    Totally love your list!

    Here's my Top Ten List
    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good, I am not the only one who has not read Firelight. There are some good books on your list!

    My Top Ten if you'd like to take a look: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/11/top-ten-books-on-my-tbr-list-for-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Name of the Star was wonderfully creepy. I loved it and can't wait for the next installment!

    And Inheritance is also on my list this week. I kind of want to read it now but I also want to savor it (and reread the first three).

    And I haven't read Firelight either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some amazing books on this list! I just reviewed Anna Dressed In Blood last night if you want to check it out HERE. It's one of my faves of 2011! The Name of the Star is also amazing!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inheritance is on my list too. I can't wait to finish it and see how it ends. Great list. =]
    Here is My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to get The Goddess Test, Shatter Me and Legend. I've heard good things about Touch of Power. And Firelight is sitting on my shelf. I really do need to get to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! I'm dying to read Clockwork Prince. Only one week to wait until we can get our hands on it!
    Em
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm dying to read Clockwork Prince as well (even though I totally spaced out and forgot to include it on my list!) I just read Name of the Star (SO GOOD) after meeting Maureen Johnson and getting my book signed!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :)