Contact Me

I'm currently accepting books for review. Please have a look at the review policy before writing to me. If you are a publisher or author, please email me at obsessionsofabookaholic@hotmail.com

Upcoming Review

Upcoming Review
Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier

Rating System

1 Star: I did not enjoy it.
2 Stars: I had trouble getting through it.
3 Stars: Overall quite good, but with a few flaws.
4 Stars: I really enjoyed it.
5 Stars: I loved it and would definitely read it again!

Blog Archive

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge

Amy has not entered the 2015 Reading Challenge.

2015 Release Countdowns



Tuesday 20 December 2011

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish because they love books, and love lists. So, here are my Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings.

  1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner: This has been a book that has been on my TBR list for a while. Unfortunately, there are no bookshops in my town that sell this book and I haven't had time to order it online.
  2. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard: Ditto to the above. Also, I am in love with the T.V. series so I desperately want to read the book to see if it is as good.
  3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: I have been dying to read this book. I look at it everytime I go to the shops, but have been holding out because I knew that Christmas was soon.
  4. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder: I love all of Maria's books and cannot wait to read this one!
  5. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies: I don't know why I haven't bought this book already, so I hope I can read it sometime soon.
  6. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter: Another one that I constantly walk past in the store but really want to read.
  7. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake: I haven't been able to find this book in the shops and have been complaining to everyone about not being able to read the book (literally).
  8. Firelight by Sophie Jordan: Yet another one I walk past in the shops. I think I should just write that as all of my excuses for every book on this list.
  9. Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs: I was going to get this book when it first came out and then after a couple of weeks completely forgot about it. Then a couple of days ago I went into Goodreads and was hooked with the storyline all over again.
  10. Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber: I watched Dorian Gray on DVD and found the storyline quite fascinating (and quite a bit gruesome) and would really like to read this book.

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Great top ten! I definitely want that entire top ten (minus The Lying Game), I ended up getting that already thanks to one of my blogger secret santas!

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-hope.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :)